Since 1982, I’ve been working as a spiritual teacher and psychotherapist with a holistic approach. “Holistic” comes from the Greek word holo, meaning “whole”. To me, that means perceiving
a person as a whole, inseparable being, and seeing every aspect
of the human being in a living context.
Today, my main mission in life is to teach people how they can reactivate their MerKaBa field and thus perceive their inter-dimensionality in a new way.
I founded the “School of Ascending Consciousness –
Shamans of the New World” in 2012
Life has always encouraged me to discover my potential, and I have also had the good fortune to meet exceptional teachers.
I would like to give special thanks to the following:
- My personal spiritual teacher Dina Rees. She gave me special initiations and deep spiritual insights based on her extraordinary access to the Akashic Record.
- Serge Kahili King, PhD, for the wealth of Hawaiian shamanism he has shared with me. Dr. King taught me how, in the spirit of Huna, all beings can be brought into living relationships with one another. He authorized me as a Huna teacher.
- Albert Pesso for his Pesso therapy (PBSP). Probably the most comprehensive and effective therapeutic training I have ever received.
- Eric Pearl, DC, and his team. I am overjoyed that my training in Reconnective Healing® and The Reconnection® has taught me a form of spiritual healing that perfectly suits our current era of transformation.
- Todd Ovokaitys, MD, for his groundbreaking research on the quantum level of our DNA.
- …and last but not least Kryon, channeled by Lee Carroll. Again and again, he shows me that I’m “on the right track” and that I can continue to trust and follow my intuition, the voice of my heart.
Holistically oriented psychotherapist (as per HPG*)
* HPG, or Heilpraktikergesetz, is the German Non-Medical Practitioners’ Act
For more information, or to get in touch:
Ortlieb Schrade • Holistic Psychotherapy • Drosselweg 5 • 79650 Schopfheim, Germany